Social Icons

--Making BI accessible
twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinrss feedemail

Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Excel Dynamic Dashboards BI simplified

With the breakthrough Excel power making BI for SME's an easier option.Let me show you one of the dynamic dashboards.This is first in series of many more powerful dashboards to come.Please leave your digital footprint as Email ID if you want to go through the actual dashboard which will be mailed to you.I am an avid excel worshipper.Excel has not only made my data analytic s easier but also lets me go home earlier.So all the dashboarders out there please review it and provide valuable feedback.


The Dashboard show above closely works with VBA and has total sustainable model.It loads its own data and also provides cleaning check.

Awaiting Inputs!!!


13 comments:

  1. Can I have the excel file for the Excel Dynamic Dashboards BI simplified? Thanks
    My email is rickteo888@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii..great work..it would be really helpfull.. Can u please send the Excel Dynamic Dashboard to my email pls, g.rameshbharathi@gmail.com . thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am ready please send char2354@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Please send me a copy rbgouda@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you also send it to me? Maria.phipps@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. can you send it to me, Michael_kek@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    I tried to send you a email but your email is no longer workable. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    What a great job. The great presentation and visualization. Could you send this dashboard source file to selvaraj.veerakumar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Please send me a copy youder@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi...it looks interesting...can you send me the dashboard excel to rajaganesh.m@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. All the new beginners of Excel it a great opportunity to get free Excel dashboard and dynamic dashboard and much more tips about Excel Join this group click here they will help you to make your goal easy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I have the files
    My email id is
    m.sahu0408@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete